is what your insides look like at the end of your second trimester (20
Courtesy of BabyCenter Partners
for Revealing the Sex of the Baby
Blue or Pink Cake - Have your local bakery die the cake layers
blue or pink. When you cut the cake...well you get the point.
2. Gender Dinner Party - Throw a party to reveal the gender. The guests won't know if it's a girl or boy party until they arrive. Decorate accordingly.
3. Blue or Pink Belly Ribbon - Tie a blue or pink ribbon around your cute belly. Then take a picture and send it to friends/families.
4. Candy Surprise - You can order M&Ms custom candies in pink or blue, that say "It's a Girl" or "It's a Boy."
Check out Bring Back Beatrice! 1,108 Baby Names with Meaning, Character and a Little Bit of Attitude by Jennifer Griffin:
Tips for the 2nd Trimester
Registering for a video monitor will guarantee more sleep for you both.
2. Make sure that your future stroller is a good height for you...some are too short for tall Dads.
3. If carrying a girly diaper bag bugs you, make sure you place your vote for a manly one.
4. A bassinette is not really necessary. Baby furniture goes in the baby room and a Pack & Play is fine for your bedroom for the first few weeks. The PNP with the bassinette option is ideal for newborns. And the PNP is great for traveling. Save some bucks, vote "no" for the bassinette!
App For That
- Bath Stuff
- Video Monitor
- Changing Stuff
- Pack and Play
- Baby Bjorn Carrier
- Portable High Chair
- Tummy Time Mat